Sunday, July 24, 2011

Yes..............it's a DOG!

We have a large dog, in my opinion she is the perfect size, but I guess some people feel a great dane is a huge dog.  I don't get to take her out for walks as often as I used too, although she walks well with the stroller so once it cools down around here I plan to walk with her and the boys in the early evenings.  In preparation for that I have started coming up with responses to the stupid things people say to me when I'm out walking her (and you thought people made stupid comments when they see twins!):

1- "Is that a dog or a pony?"  It's a dog, she ate the pony.

2- "Do you have a saddle for that?"  No, do you have a muzzle?

3- "Wow, she must walk you!"  I walk my dog.  Just because your five pound ball of fluff drags you down the street due to your inability to obedience train, doesn't mean mine does.

 4- "Wow, she must eat a ton!" She eats stupid people for lunch, sometimes the meals are bigger than others.

5- "Look a dalmation!" Actually she's a cow, she moos and everything.

6- "Does she live in the house?" Well, we debated making the kids live outside so the dog would have enough room, but we thought people might object to that.

2 comments:

  1. The other day, when the delivery guy came to bring our food, He was like "holy crap, should I just go outside? Is her name Marmaduke?"

    People are morons.

    (YAY I can finally post!)

    - Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vegas- yup, all the time.............on the plus side he knew it was a dane since he called her Marmaduke!

    ReplyDelete